Rif.: Event ended but can’t finish last task- Dino’s wars pet 5

by hb0219

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Treehouse of horror XXXII task wont complete?

★★★ Newbie

Treehouse of horror XXXII just ended, and I was in the middle of two tasks, trying to collect syringes and hilarium. When Treehouse of horror XXXII ended I got a message saying that I could complete the ongoing tasks. But instead of collecting the syringes and hilarium that I need to complete, I can only collect money and XP. This means that I can't complete the quests and they will therefore keep being on my task list. What can I do to either remove/delete the quests or complete them? I have attached pictures. Sorry its in danish Standard smile)

Message 3 of 261 (8,863 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, 

Thanks for the heads up. If you started this task before the event ended and can't collect the syringes now, please get in touch with the support team with your Mayhem ID.

We'll close this thread here. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 124 of 261 (8,293 Views)

All Replies

Event ended but can’t finish last task- Dino’s wars pet 5

★★★★ Novice

I had one last task in the Dino wars event. Event ended today and it looks like the characters no longer have the ability to earn hilarium to finish the last step. They only earn money. I used donuts to go ahead and finish up but got zero credit. Stuck at 156/195 hilarious collected for the final building. 

Message 1 of 261 (8,853 Views)

Hero
@lwanne22 some of my users say they solved it by closing and restarting the game. Try us and let me know!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 261 (8,831 Views)

Treehouse of Horror

★★★★ Novice

Treehouse of Horror event just ended and I cannot complete my last task. The rewards for the jobs the characters were on got replaced with game cash. Anyone else having this issue?

Message 4 of 261 (8,726 Views)

Re: Treehouse of Horror

★★★ Newbie
@SirWebaddict I can't complete it either Frown
Message 5 of 261 (8,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Closing and restarting game did not work for me. Stuck in limbo with the final task non-completeable. 

Message 6 of 261 (8,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried that and it didn't work for me. I only needed 15 points to finish the last one that I was working on. I did it twice and it wouldn't give me the syringes I needed so I could get my prize.

Message 7 of 261 (8,725 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem.  Logged in this a.m.  and I had 150 syringes.  Tapped on completed syringe jobs which should have gotten me another 40 but they didn't get added to my total count.  Used 4 donuts to complete 2 syringe jobs and never for the syringes for them either. 

I've looged out & logged back in. I also rebooted my phone (android) and still nothing. 

I've sent characters out (again) to complete the jobs needed for the last 45 syringes I need to complete the final job again. 

Message 8 of 261 (8,706 Views)

Re: Treehouse of horror XXXII task wont complete?

★ Apprentice

Having the same problem, I’ve tried all the fixes here, and nothing, I had enough syringes qued to complete and when I clicked on collect nothing happened.  Please help I want to finish

Message 9 of 261 (8,677 Views)

Re: Treehouse of Horror

★ Apprentice

Having same issue where syringes disappeared.

Message 10 of 261 (8,672 Views)