Frink's Lab Missing Immediately After Purchasing; Please Help

by toastie624

Original Post

Frink's Lab Missing Immediately After Purchasing; Please Help

★★★★ Novice
I just purchased Frink's Lab for 150 donuts, placed him in my neighborhood and sent him on his 24 quest. Immediately after that, the lab went missing. He is not on my Oddballs character list like he was when I purchased, the donuts have been deducted, the lab is not in my inventory, nothing! :-(
I have closed out the game and went back in, I have logged out and back in, and still nothing.
Has anyone had this problem? Can anyone please help? Any advice? I'd really appreciate it!
Oh, I'm playing on a Galaxy S4, if that makes a difference. Thank you to anyone who responds!!
Message 1 of 6 (265 Views)

Re: Frink's Lab Missing Immediately After Purchasing; Please Help

★★★★ Novice
I know others have had/are having a similar problem. How long does it take EA to rectify the situation? Did they close the case on you, or give you a hard time? I'd appreciate any responses from those who have dealt with this before, thanks!
It would be great if an EA tech responded as well! :-)
Message 2 of 6 (258 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Still no response from EA
Message 3 of 6 (254 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the exact same problem! With Frink's lab too! The only difference is right after I sent him on his 24 hour task, I bought a golden scratch card, won 20 donuts, and now I'm missing my 150 donuts AND Frink's Lab!

Did you manage to get EA to do something about it...?

Message 4 of 6 (251 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No, still talking to EA about the situation. I had to try contacting them 8 times before getting a response which is, my case is being transferred to yet another department. I will update as anything progresses. Have you opened up a help ticket for your content back?
Message 5 of 6 (244 Views)

★★ Novice
No I can't even find a way to contact them! Would you give me an email address or phone number that I can use to contact them?
Message 6 of 6 (241 Views)