Character going to specific roads

by Rockhunter98

Original Post

Character going to specific roads

★★★ Newbie

Date: May, 12,2021

Whenever I have that transformer character or Canadian Milhouse do an animated job where they're (seperatly) driving around town, they always drive towards and stay on krustyland roads or dirt roads instead of staying on regular roads like every other character. The new smart car pet from this month's new event where Homer looks for a new car does this as well even though it doesn't have jobs. It's frustrating cause I had to get rid of all my krustyland roads and dirt roads otherwise they're trapped in areas of my Springfield. It would be nice if they stuck to regular roads, mainly the car characters.

Message 1 of 4 (615 Views)

Re: Character going to specific roads

@Rockhunter98 - the game is designed to make you scroll round and those animated tasks or the NPCs or Pets will wander at random.
The only answer is to limit your design when using roads so you know where to look but even that doesn't always work - some will walk anywhere on the land and sometimes even the ocean !!
For tasks it's not so bad, you can use the Character Finder in the top left, but for NPCs they could be anywhere !!
Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 4 (593 Views)

★★★ Novice

Myself and my partner are having the same issue with the CarGo Smart Car. It is attracted to the dirt road and no matter what I do, it just keeps ending up there. My only solution so far is to remove the dirt road but then the normal road wont look as good in that area. Frown

Message 3 of 4 (524 Views)

@mousey_str79 - you could decide to store the CarGo, or look at it as at least you'll know where to find it. It's an NPC / Pet, so it doesn't earn anything and it's not like you need to find and tap it, but . . .

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (518 Views)