Bug with the construction of Krustyland

by Moskolonel

Original Post

Bug with the construction of Krustyland

★★★★★ Expert

Hey!

I am taking on a mission to help French players with a problem and not finding a solution about Krustyland Construction.

Via french player:
I play Simpson Springfield recently (I'm at level 38). As a result, I have never had the opportunity to build the Krustyland before. I only have this park via Itchy and Scratchy. Regarding the "reconstruction" of Krustyland, I arrived at "The Kingdom of Krusty, Part 3" which offers me to build the entrance of Krustyland free. But when I click on "Free" to install it, a message appears saying "You can only place one single object at a time in your city".

I put all my items in the inventory, disconnect ... etc ... Nothing works!

If you have a solution i will translate it, on the french forum for help them.

Thanks a lot!
Message 1 of 6 (1,085 Views)

Re: Bug with the construction of Krustyland

Hero (Retired)
Hi, there have been a few threads about this ongoing bug, which EA have still not sorted out since the Itchy and Scratchy update.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Krustyland-in-Springfield/m-p/6948346#M127151
https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Can-t-place-krustyland-entrance/m-p/6932021#M12709...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 6 (1,056 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Thanks @Muhsterino i keep an eye if the bug is fixed in a next update.

Message 3 of 6 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I reported a bug for EA, and I believe it would help if more people did the same. I saw a lot of topics with the same problem... 

Message 4 of 6 (930 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

We do need to waiting the bug wiil be fixed.

Message 5 of 6 (913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The first topic about this problem that I saw is from July. Basically three months ago. 

Message 6 of 6 (890 Views)