really odd issue with xbox series s

by Swarth2300

Original Post

Accepted Solution

really odd issue with xbox series s

★★★ Guide

for about a week the capture just doesnt work on apex legends and i just thought it was an issue with my series s until i started to play halo infinite and capture works fine in that game but not apex legends, not sure if i am doing anything wrong because capture was working but just doesnt seem to be working anymore for apex legends

hardly a game breaking technical issue so its not exactly high priority its just nice to capture moments where i do decently however rare they may be :P

Message 1 of 3 (415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: really odd issue with xbox series s

Community Manager

Interesting, does the capture just not appear or do you get an error message? If you clear off some older ones does it work?

Also can you try power cycling your router, and/or toggling captures on and off from settings?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Interesting, does the capture just not appear or do you get an error message? If you clear off some older ones does it work?

Also can you try power cycling your router, and/or toggling captures on and off from settings?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_Davidthank you very much for the reply i was capturing video on a USB drive and knew i was getting an external hard drive soon so waited till i got that before i replied, capturing on the external hard drive has seemed to fix the issue as i am now able to capture footage with that

still weird that my usb would capture halo infinite gameplay but not apex legends gameplay but seems like the external hard drive fixed that issue so it was a USB drive issue and not an apex legends issue but to answer your question(not that i think it matters anymore since its fixed) whenever i tried to capture there was no error message it just didnt do anything

Message 3 of 3 (294 Views)