how long does it take until i get cross progression?

by Tvojabeba

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how long does it take until i get cross progression?

★★★★★ Newbie

I launched the game and didn´t get  the cross progression thing. How long will it take until i get it

Message 1 of 2 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how long does it take until i get cross progression?

★ Pro
@Tvojabeba

According to the quick guide in cross progression made by @EA_Mari : https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-Quick-Guide-to-Apex-Legends-Cross-Progression/m-p/131...

" To ensure a smooth transition, we will roll it out to players in groups. This means you might not get Cross Progression right away at season launch.

When your account is ready to Cross Progress, you will see a window when you log into the game. Follow the instructions on these screens and once completed your account will be cross progressed."

So basically they are going to do it in groups (based off of whatever platform) so there are no problems to be created once cross progression gets to you. But there's no exact time span but eventually you will get your chance of course.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (417 Views)

All Replies

Re: how long does it take until i get cross progression?

★ Pro
@Tvojabeba

According to the quick guide in cross progression made by @EA_Mari : https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-Quick-Guide-to-Apex-Legends-Cross-Progression/m-p/131...

" To ensure a smooth transition, we will roll it out to players in groups. This means you might not get Cross Progression right away at season launch.

When your account is ready to Cross Progress, you will see a window when you log into the game. Follow the instructions on these screens and once completed your account will be cross progressed."

So basically they are going to do it in groups (based off of whatever platform) so there are no problems to be created once cross progression gets to you. But there's no exact time span but eventually you will get your chance of course.
Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)