Transfer market ban

by nathanaelroberts

Original Post

Re: Transfer market ban

Message 11 of 38 (6,223 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have got the same problem as you have. Why is that. I also don't cheat. Transfermarket is offline Ahold afternoon.

This creates aversion to FIFA. Especially if you haven't done anything wrong

Message 12 of 38 (6,209 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Nevermind, sorry for the inconvenience my transfers are fine again and I can access the transfer market. I came back after a few hours and everything is fine. Thank you
Message 13 of 38 (6,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too. I never cheat on this game and I'm 3 players away from completing this week': marquee matchups and getting one traceable TOTW player. But I suddenly can't buy anyone anymore because of 'an ongoing investigation'.
Message 14 of 38 (6,191 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

are u still banned till today ? 

Message 15 of 38 (6,064 Views)

★ Novice
I think you just have to turn off your wifi and shout hola hooooooooo
Message 16 of 38 (5,767 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hey EA i got banned from you market first yesterday in like 15 hours and then now its going for like 15 mins can you fix this i cant buy a player

Message 17 of 38 (5,384 Views)

★ Novice
I also have been temporarily disabled from bidding. Surely as someone of EA's calibre, you would be able to find a better way of combating bots than to just ban people who are bidding on lots of items in too short of a time. My main way of making coins is buying cards cheap and selling for more. I was fine all yesterday and suddenly after about 10 hours of the same type of bidding I get disabled so I just had to sell and not replenish my trade pile. This morning it was fine for about half an hour then disabled again. This is a joke! How am I supposed to make coins to compete without spending a ton of money on packs which I don't have the money to?
Message 18 of 38 (5,162 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah thats what they want.Spend a lot of cash on the game its ok buy when we trying to make profit with their market suddently we get ban.the worry thing is its always on console.
Message 19 of 38 (5,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i have had this pop up every time i try to buy a player what is the soloution as all i was doing is buying players for an SBC??
Message 20 of 38 (4,781 Views)