Re: The update got my game worse

by Shootidodge

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Another big update and after that the game didn't crash at launch or in around 10 minutes but how it ran generally is another story. Random short frequent freezings and frame skipping. Ping varied from 34 to 100+. Horrible hit detection. Oh and still no real anti-cheat. Also cheating is on horrible level. Just wanted to type this all down in case EA read these topics. No need to try to help, thx anyway, because I quit struggling with this game. 

Message 11 of 18 (698 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im experiencing stutter on Arras in the field near D objective in the Valentine AA on PS4. Also on Arras in the plane if near the ground by objective A.

Message 12 of 18 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yesterday's saldo

- 13 rounds, 5 crashes and several times disconnected suddenly from the server

Today's saldo

- 14 rounds, 8 crashes and the last one froze my PC

I downclocked everything, RAM, processor and GPU + every possible power saving options is set on (excluding NIC). I'm going to play a few test rounds. 

EDIT: no help. During the second round the game crashed. Everything is done and more so the final conclusion is the same; it's a beta level product and it won't work until EA get it fixed.

Message 13 of 18 (670 Views)

Community Manager

@SpunkSplatter 

Can you attach a DxDiag for us so we can take a peak at your system specs? 

How to perform a DxDiag

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 18 (654 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SpunkSplatter You should never turn down  ram,cpu ,gpu etc ever as it can just make more issues on the PC and by the sounds of it it has. Can you please post your PC specs or a DxDiag as stated by @EA_Blueberry so we can try to help you more.

I am sorry I disagree with you as a freezing PC is a PC issue not from the game. This game may still have issues all new games do  but most people can play this game with zero crashing when the PC is stable and meets requirements. I am not trying to give you a hard time but I do want to find the fix for your PC. For all I know this whole issue could be from dust inside your PC or a program on  your PC. Please post your PC specs , any errors you get from BFV in event viewer. Just give us as much information as you can so we can try and help you fix this or find the reason for the crashing. 

Message 15 of 18 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It was a test. When overclocking and stock settings made no difference I decided to do another test when everything is downclocked downgraded what ever.
Message 16 of 18 (599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Another big update again and new issues... Jesus. I'm practising flying sometimes but this time the Practise mode behaves awkward. If I fail I respawn at the starting point but everything is slowed down. It takes around two minutes to get back onboard the plane but it's just slomo. I have to quit and come back. Then when I get to the Deploy screen I can't deploy because "the selected point is not available." Again I have to quit and come back.

Then the game itself... Crashed in around 10 minutes. So the new 20 gigs update consists of only new modes etc but no fixes. Oh and the anticheat is also as useless as always. 

EDIT: I played three more maps. Every map ended up crashing within around 15 minutes. 

EDIT2: now the game crashes almost in every map. I have accomplished only a few maps. Looks like the game gets worse every time it gets updates. None of the "fixes" have been able to fix anything. 

@2042isNotBF My PC:

Ryzen 1800X 
Crosshair VI Hero

G.Skill TridentZ 3600 @ 3200 Mhz / 2x8 Gb
1 Kw PSU
RTX 2080 OC

NVMe SSD

Samsung C43J890

Windows 10 64 1908

CPU is tested with underclocking, stock and overclocking. RAM is tested from 2132 Mhz to 3600 Mhz + lose and tight timings. Two different bios versions. Stock bios settings + several overclocking settings. Gen 1, 2 and 3 with NVMe and GPU + probably all the fixes the Net can offer. Windows is fine tuned for gaming. The other apps and software in my PC have no issues. 

Message 17 of 18 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

game is pooooooooooooorly optimized DICE knows it so does EA they have no intention of fixing it they are focues on putting coins and * to the game.

this is my last purchase from these guys i hope everybody do the same , let them hit the bottom of the pit so they can learn the lesson because they went to far with their unfinished not polished products .

Message 18 of 18 (499 Views)