Re: Subscription ended early

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Subscription ended early

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

A week ago , I used a referral link (so i could get 7 days of extra subsription time) and subscribed (Ive gotten 500cc and everything). Afterwards i cancelled my subscription (during the free 7 day time) so the game cant pull any further fee from my card when my 37 days ends.

Now a week later, game alerted me that my subscription ended and im now referral player. Im at lost, i can't even contact the support without subscription. 

Message 1 of 4 (217 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Boneslark

Anyone can call in for Account, Billing, and Technical support, this has always been the case.

If you set up a subscription during your free game time, you won't be charged until the current game time ends, so if you cancelled it during the same free game time, it wouldn't have charged you. All you need to do is to log on and subscribe.

Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Kipling

Thank you for the reply, as I live in Turkey , I imagine an international call would propably cost me more than the subscription fee, so i hoped i would get an answer without it.

Thing is I have gotten all rewards a subscription provides, 500 cartel credits (ingame cash shop currency), one instant level 65 booster that is provided to first time subscribers, and on top of that ~60 turkish lira appears to be missing (subscription fee) on my bank account.

Even if I somehow not charged and the funds are somehow back and i cannot see, I have gotten all the subscription rewards a subscriber would get.

I would really appreciate this issue can be solved without an international call, is there any email that I can contact ?

Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Boneslark

It's odd that all the stuff got added to your account, but not that usual, I've seen it happen before. If you still had the 7 free days active when you set the sub up, it wouldn't have charged you.

If you log on to your account on swtor.com and go to My SWTOR -> My Account -> Subscription -> Show your transaction history. Can you see the subscription transaction there?

If you don't see the transaction in your payment history, but see a SWTOR transaction on your bank statement, you'll need to give us a call so we can investigate further.

Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)