Re: Stuck on vader mini game

by jake_snipes22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on vader mini game

★★★ Newbie

When I first got Battlefront I never encountered this problem before but when I re installed a couple days ago I'm stuck on the vader mini game. So far I've rebuilt the system in safe mode, deleted and tried to 're download it turned the PS4 off and unplugged it and restored the licences and none have worked, does anyone have a solution. 

Message 1 of 4 (674 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @Snhojpoj,

as I just mentioned in another thread, this should just be a matter of time. It does take a bit to install the game after it downloaded, especially with the four DLCs, so just give it some time. You should be able to check the status from the main PlayStation menu, looking up the info on the actual game tile.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (633 Views)

All Replies

EA Community Manager

Hey @Snhojpoj,

as I just mentioned in another thread, this should just be a matter of time. It does take a bit to install the game after it downloaded, especially with the four DLCs, so just give it some time. You should be able to check the status from the main PlayStation menu, looking up the info on the actual game tile.

Message 2 of 4 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok ill try it one more time thanks for replying

Message 3 of 4 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've done everything he has done and nothing works I've been in this vader mini game for 2 days now wtf is wrong I can't start up the game and i fell as if i wasted my money 

Message 4 of 4 (440 Views)