Starwars battlefront 2 load times

by matterickson33

Original Post

Re: Starwars battlefront 2 load times

★★ Novice
I am Still experiencing problems with the load times on the game from the menu setting to online to any game mode really. Are you guys going to fix this? It is making the game extremly unenjoyable for me. Please fix this (made space on my xbox hdd, deleted the game and reinstalled, tried running off internal and external and nothing makes a difference)
Message 31 of 59 (7,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Load times are horrendous. And just exiting game to go back to menu on PS4 is ridiculously slow? It does make the game less fun. I'd pay money to have faster loads/unloads to games/menu

Message 32 of 59 (6,985 Views)

★★ Novice

HAving same issues with loading times on my PC. The worst problem is that these issues come up randomly. Yesterday, all worked well, loading times were OK and suddenly all slowed down. Finished one scenario and new one started loading..................................................................................................................................... When it was loaded, first objectives were already done (Starkiller Base attack). After finishing this one, loading, again took long but this time it was like eternity and I had to resign. What I noticed, was hilariously big usage of disk and memory for BF2. When these went down, game became enjoyable again. Today is the same...

Message 33 of 59 (6,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Now now folks lets not complain too much OR we maybe accused of being toxic..........................BUT you can be pissed off.

On the other hand lets all sing a few songs and do EA's tech support for them.

Message 34 of 59 (6,763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
On PS4 I've been waiting for 8 minutes to go back to menu now, still waiting. This is ridiculous.
Message 35 of 59 (6,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 36 of 59 (6,708 Views)

★★ Novice
I second the external hard drive, it fixed it for me as well. This used to be an issue for me on all EA games on Xbox, going back to SW Battlefront 1, Battlefield 1. I do recommend getting a solid state drive for the external, that gives you the most improvement.
Message 37 of 59 (6,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I purchase this game last week for Xbox one looking forward to playing it however 90% of my time is an load screens this is absolutely unacceptable with the technology we have these days. This is the kind of problem I would expect when xbox live 1st came out. I started looking for a match at 12:30 p.m. and at 12:45 p.m. I'm still loading. No wonder Disney wants to pull your licenses.
Message 38 of 59 (6,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dont buy any more ea games 

Message 39 of 59 (6,512 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A FEW THINGS THAT WILL HELP : 

1 : operating system on 1 drive ( make it SSD )

2 : BF2 on another drive

3 :  AND THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HELPED ME : PUT BF2 ON A SSD.

I should not have to put every bloody game i have on an SSD.

Rule of thumb

I have ARMA 3 , BF2 , PLAYERUNKNOWN ....all on SSD otherwise it's just a waste of time.

SO I have 3 drives.

Message 40 of 59 (6,500 Views)