Squad Area not working after 6/16/21 update!

by darthtietjen

Original Post

Squad Area not working after 6/16/21 update!

★★★ Newbie

I received an update on 6/16/21 and now my Squad Arena is now not working and not playable. You added a new feature and the game is trying to show me how to use it but it will not let me clear it, see attached document. I have tapped on the message and all over the screen but the game remains locked. The only way I can unlock the game is to reboot my smartphone (Iphone 12). However, when I go back into the Squad Arena and select a squad to play, the game once again tries to show me the new features and locks the game. I cannot do anything with this. Please help.

Message 1 of 3 (203 Views)

Re: Squad Area not working after 6/16/21 update!

Community Manager

Hi @darthtietjen,

Could you run through the troubleshooting steps for iOS device and let us know if it helps with Squad Arena. If not, you may have a bug on your hands. Bug reports can be shared on our bug boards here: Create a bug report

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)

Re: Squad Area not working after 6/16/21 update!

★★★ Newbie

Hi Lanna,

Thank you for getting back to me. I tried all the troubleshooting steps and it did not fix the issue. I have submitted a bug report.

Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)