Server problems/ping bug?/200 ping

by R4gnarXXX

Original Post

Re: Server problems/ping bug?/200 ping

Community Manager
@R4gnarXXX To confirm flushing your IP help with the issue?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 11 of 14 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Illium 

Yes, to flush the DNS Cache seems to work. For now.

I will further test it to see if it's consistent.

I have suggested a few other people to try it. So I'm curious to see if my fix works for others.

Message 12 of 14 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any update

Message 13 of 14 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Dears FIFA Support, 

@EA_Illium 

Why EA Sport is not looking forward to repairing ping connection ?

the big problem is FIFA helpers they still not sole ping issue on other hand, they saw all replies from players. they are sending messages to the players that we don't care you just go to play and fight yourself during game !! did you really FIFA? all people in Middle East are facing this ping issue especially in OMAN Country.

I wont to tell you most of players are playing from MIDDLE EAST. So, why you don't care them ? From FIFA 11 and players facing different kind of problems. To when and FIFA gives worst services from several game facilities. I noticed that just faced here MIDDLE EAST but other countries are very happy and not facing any issues.

Further, in ultimate team, pro clubs, technical problem, ping, ultimate team packs etc. all of these just us finds this. we are old players and just we keep silent about these issues that are coming during game.

now 2 months passed and counite this issue.

please don't say go to check ISP because defiantly is to fast and really good.

please help us

Message 14 of 14 (231 Views)