Problems whit the improvement of my sabre

by cpichardoramirez

Original Post

Problems whit the improvement of my sabre

★★★ Newbie

I can’t improve my sabre since the update of the 12/12, I don’t know if there is something new that I need, or is a problem whit my account, could somebody help me? Did someone kwon why I can’t improve it?

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

Re: Problems whit the improvement of my sabre

Champion

Hey there! I think there's two possible issues that could be happening, which I'll list below: 

• Your sub has lapsed and you don't have artifact authorization. Artifact authorization is required to equip items that contain artifact-quality mods; you have access to this as a subscriber, but if your subscription lapses you need to have it purchased separately. You can usually keep these items equipped unsubbed and without artifact authorization until you unequip it, then you will need to either resubscribe or buy artifact authorization to equip it again.
  • You're using a crafted or otherwise obtained weapon where it is not possible to edit the modifications of the weapon aside from augmenting it. In this case, you'd be better off getting a moddable weapon and adding the modifications on your own. You can find modifications either in the supplies section of fleet or on the GTN.

Hope this helps!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)