Re: Problem communicating with FIFA Ultimate team

by AstraOne3024

Original Post

Problem communicating with FIFA Ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I cannot access Single player season, I get an error message “There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers. Please try again later” from last 2-3 days. Squad Battles, draft and other features are working fine. 
I had cleared my local saved games from my console after which I started getting this error.

please support to rectify this issue.

Message 1 of 6 (1,425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a save file?

Otherwise, you should be able to resolve this by deleting the squad in Squad Management and recreating it.

Message 2 of 6 (1,350 Views)

★ Apprentice

Would this reset your league position?

I'm the same in for UT single player season. I'd just started Div 2 as well and now I can't play anymore. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried both the solutions but it did not work for me. I am still getting the same error. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dam!! I have the same "there was a problem communicating with the fifa ultimate team servers" hadnt played this for ages but was on div 2 with 18 points after 6 games and thought I'd finish it 2day to get the the achievement of being in the top league but cant access like all you guys..... will let me do and play every other mode

Has anyone found a solution to this???

Message 5 of 6 (1,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue , impossible to play th Single Player match FUT for days ... Did all what EA recommended but no luck.

Seem to be an ongoing issue from EA without a clear fix . 

Message 6 of 6 (1,194 Views)