Poor Gamer down on his luck :(

by DarkhorsePrime

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Poor Gamer down on his luck :(

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Dear Respawn/EA, or who ever is listening really.

I am at a loss...Not only can I not play Apex Legends right now but it looks as if I will never get the chance too due to owning an older CPU (Xeon X5470).

I am ok with this. However, I work 12-15 hours a day on minimum wage and barely make enough to pay rent and bills let alone upgrade my CPU (if my mobo will even allow it)

or my entire rig just to play 1 game. I want to play Apex but I fear I will have to settle for watching others play it via twitch.

Any news if anything can be done by the developers to remedy this will be highly appreciated.

And please no more of these update your drivers comments, they seem to have a condescending undertone as if to suggest we don't know what we are doing and  to stop whining.

p.s

I realize this post is probably in the wrong place and can be moved.

tl:dr some whining and moaning because I cant play apex.

Message 1 of 2 (176 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Poor Gamer down on his luck :(

★★★★★ Apprentice

They already stated that they will not be supporting older CPUs. The news has already been given. There are multiple threads with this info. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)

All Replies

Re: Poor Gamer down on his luck :(

★★★★★ Apprentice

They already stated that they will not be supporting older CPUs. The news has already been given. There are multiple threads with this info. 

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)