Physical Edition Apex Coins Not In My Account.

by apparitionca

Original Post

Re: Physical Edition Apex Coins Not In My Account.

Community Manager

@DonJuicio Thank you. Can I check the last time you've relogged, is that pic from today or from a few days ago?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 31 of 78 (751 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi everyone, I'm just having a look into this Standard smile

Are all of you playing on PC? Could you please try to fully close Apex Legends and Origin and then boot Origin and Apex Legends, go past the title screen and check if the points show up?

Apologies if you tested this already, but could you please try again and let me know if it fixes it or not?

Jason.png
Message 32 of 78 (750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_David I just logged 5 mins before I posted that screenshot.

Message 33 of 78 (744 Views)

Community Manager

@DonJuicio Thanks for confirming

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 34 of 78 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Here's my screenshot. Which I just took, 2 minutes ago, after closing and re-opening Origin, and then logging into Apex. I activated my code on Saturday, sometime in the early afternoon iirc. The 250 coins I already have are from only making it partway through the previous battle pass. I believe I also received 1000 "free" coins in the past for being an Origin Access member.

Also if anyone's wondering, that "18" framerate is not indicative of my actual framerate haha I at least get a stable 60.

Glad to see devs on the case as soon as Monday arrives. Proves it was just the weekend making EA silent.

Message 35 of 78 (701 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That's mine, did it 2 min ago.

Message 36 of 78 (683 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the information provided, it's been very helpful. 

I don't have an ETA on getting the coins out to affected folks, but we'll let folks know when we do have an update. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 37 of 78 (675 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hers is a picture of my screen with no coins as well to add to the pile.

Message 38 of 78 (661 Views)

★ Apprentice

see this is the type of b.s. im talking about with you guys. how do you have NO ETA on a fix when you have literally already told everyone 24 to 48 hours. this is crazy. at what point do you guys not realize we have been massively inconvenienced as well as lied too ? how are you guys not trying to compensate us for that time wasted or misinformation that was literally part of the whole reason we bought a physical copy of a game that is literally a dlc code and not an actual physical copy. consoles got the disc , and their coins. 

heres my damn screen shot you weasels ape8.png

Message 39 of 78 (648 Views)

★ Apprentice

the fact you guy aren't ready or willing to compensate for this mishap is crazy.
we deserve well over 1000 apex coins for this debacle. we not only got shilled on the package deal but we get to sit around idly as console players get to flaunt their complete package with a disc and you guys haven't even made a public announcement that this issue is a effecting a very large number of players which shows the lack of transparency you guys display in your business practices. 

Message 40 of 78 (646 Views)