Re: Permanent Transfer Market Ban

by vik22aik

Original Post

Community Manager

If you have a Terms of Service ban on your account @purvin23071985 then you will need to speak with our ToS team using the steps I posted above. 

We cannot discuss a ToS sanction with you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 21 of 59 (4,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

To everyone who spent money on the game and got banned unfairly, there's an amazing thing called refund and never buying an EA product in the future Wink

Message 22 of 59 (3,929 Views)

★★ Novice

I also got permanantly banned on the transfer market. But does this mean if i buy fifa 20 on the same account, will i be banned on fifa 20 aswell?

Message 23 of 59 (3,885 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Kleivis27 the good news is that a transfer market ban on FIFA 19 will not transfer to FIFA 20 so you will be able to use the transfer market without issue on FIFA 20.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 24 of 59 (3,877 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this problem too. I don’t know what to do.

Message 25 of 59 (3,541 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem have you gotten any help or updates cause I have gotten absolutely nothing after contacting them 10+ times

Message 26 of 59 (3,290 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Carlosnumber30 Ive contacted them tons of times and all Ive been told is that i am banned cause I violated terms of service. but I did nothing wrong
Message 27 of 59 (3,293 Views)

★★★ Novice
@vik22aik me too
Message 28 of 59 (3,291 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko what if it was wrongly given and there was a screw up on your side? I have done nothing wrong and it drives me crazy espically being locked up in my house w this virus. after many contact efforts all I was told was that i violated terms of service but that didnt help me at all because I know I did nothing wrong. please put me in touch with someone other that your tos team
Message 29 of 59 (3,290 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @calvinhoder you will need to direct all questions related to TOS to our TOS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 30 of 59 (3,224 Views)