Re: PROBLEM WITH CONNECTIN TO MULTIPLAYER IN BF1

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

PROBLEM WITH CONNECTIN TO MULTIPLAYER IN BF1

★★ Novice

Hi there. I have problem with Battlefield 1. I've bought this game yesterday and when i tried to play multiplayer it replied "Online features will be unavailable. Try later."  I tried it run as administrator or restart router. But nothing works. I have also Battlefield 3. In BF3 I've been banned. I really don't know reason of this ban. It seems to be permanent ban. I'm wondering if there is a relation between this permanent ban on BF3 and issue with connecting to multiplayer in BF1. I would be very grateful to you guys if you could help me solve this problem. If you have same problem please contact me. Thank you.

Message 1 of 9 (519 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mapko123 Hello,

As far as I know, If you have been banned in Battlefield 3 then your Ban should not affect Battlefield 1 because Battlefield 1 doesn't have PunkBuster anti-cheat.

<<Does this affect all PunkBuster enabled games? A PunkBuster ban, or global ban, will affect all games running PunkBuster services.>>

So, your Ban in Battlefield 3 can affect Battlefield 4, but not Battlefield 1.  Did you receive an email from EA or EA ToS which informs you that you were banned in BF1? If you didn't get the email, then the reason of your issue in something else.

Could you please check these articles?

https://help.ea.com/en-za/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Thanks!

Message 2 of 9 (509 Views)

★★ Novice

I was searching for the solution. I determined to ask some question on help.ea.com  in section BF1 technical support. And then showed up this message as you can see in printscreen. So i that this ban is related with BF1. Anyway thank you for your time. 

Message 3 of 9 (504 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well, seems like your case is an exception.

Message 4 of 9 (497 Views)

★★ Novice

I didn't get any email about ban. I didn't even get email about ban in Battlefield 3. I found out that I'm banned when I tried to play BF3 after some time.

Message 5 of 9 (487 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I think you should follow that message in your screenshot.

Message 6 of 9 (458 Views)

★★ Novice

How much it takes while they reply on my email? Because I'm afraid they will never answer me.

Message 7 of 9 (419 Views)

Hero (Retired)
When you'll hear from us

We review each email we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right.

Look for emails from noreply@ea.com. We send our first emails about bans and suspensions and our replies to your email from that address.
Message 8 of 9 (411 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, thank you for your answer. I just want to make sure that my case won't be forgotten.

Message 9 of 9 (384 Views)