Nba live mobile - Can't login into facebook or Google play games

by mo3_daboss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nba live mobile - Can't login into facebook or Google play games

★★ Newbie

Hey,

I always wanted to login into my Facebook account, but when I try it says "sorry we cannot find any linked accounts". It says the same thing for my Google play account. Plz I need help.

Message 1 of 5 (3,130 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nba live mobile - Can't login into facebook or Google play games

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@mo3_dabossHello, firstly welcome to the forum.

Second, I see you're having issues in connectivity. I'd like to say it so happens that after one or 2 consecutive clicks on the button, as in clicking the sign in from Google play store / play games button, when it says no linked account, close the message and click on it again, it might show an affirmative message listing all your available accounts Do it twice, if it still displays the message, here's a little troubleshooting that might help

Do it twice, if it still displays the message, here's a little troubleshooting that might help. 

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Hope it helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,095 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@mo3_dabossHello, firstly welcome to the forum.

Second, I see you're having issues in connectivity. I'd like to say it so happens that after one or 2 consecutive clicks on the button, as in clicking the sign in from Google play store / play games button, when it says no linked account, close the message and click on it again, it might show an affirmative message listing all your available accounts Do it twice, if it still displays the message, here's a little troubleshooting that might help

Do it twice, if it still displays the message, here's a little troubleshooting that might help. 

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Hope it helps.

Message 2 of 5 (3,096 Views)

★★ Novice
Have you resolved this issue? If so, how?
Message 3 of 5 (2,941 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@RoggyBDo check my answer above. It's an accepted answer so that might help you.
Message 4 of 5 (2,910 Views)

★★ Novice
@TheScholarAM Yes, I've tried that and even the troubleshooting. Still no success. This is crazy because the settings in Facebook account says that I'm actively logged into the NBA Live Mobile app even though I keep getting the error message saying that it can't find any linked accounts. SMH
Message 5 of 5 (2,889 Views)