Re: Multiplayer graphics issue since 1.2

by XxNoBodyBlodsxX

Original Post

Multiplayer graphics issue since 1.2

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have a question regarding a graphics issue since patch 1.2.  I play the game on Xbox one S and have a OLED 4k HDR tv.  Prior to the patch, the graphics were crisp, clear, and amazing.  Since the patch, the rendering quality during multiplayer matches has been noticeably downgraded.  I play the game regularly so the change was obvious and it coincided with the release of the patch.  I never had changed any video settings and first checked to see that the settings were still default as they were before.  If there is a way to fix this issue, I would like to know the steps I can take.  If this is the level of graphics to expect moving forward for multiplayer matches, then I will likely not continue to play.  I really enjoyed the game prior to this issue so please let me know what I can do.

Message 1 of 6 (391 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @bestnamer Have you done any form of troubleshooting? If not I would recommend that you do a clear cash and if that don't work re install the game. 

Here is how you clear your cache: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games

/Atic 

Message 2 of 6 (351 Views)

★ Novice
Message 3 of 6 (345 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Could you tell me how to get my 50 range trophy, you dont answer in the topic, and we Are very upset, you are not helping us, 200 hrs of playing
Message 4 of 6 (340 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Could you help us with the 50 range trophy??!!!!
Message 5 of 6 (339 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve done both (reset and reinstalled) and it’s still happening. This game used to be beautiful, now its really immersion breaking!

Message 6 of 6 (325 Views)