Makerights

by mikey240

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Makerights

★★★ Newbie

I have still not received my present makerights. How long will it take??

Message 1 of 28 (2,990 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Makerights

Message 3 of 28 (2,970 Views)

All Replies

Miss

★★★ Newbie

I’m missing the makerights from the Christmas promo. I haven’t received the presents.

Message 2 of 28 (2,982 Views)

Community Manager
Message 3 of 28 (2,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The post says 1/9 it is currently 1/13 so you’re timing is off. This is how you lose customers and being a loyal customer since madden 2000 it’s hard to even want to purchase the game anymore. We have had so many mess ups that this company makes it hard to even want to come back. You guys have made the madden name terrible and John Madden wouldn’t be happy with how the company is being ran.

Message 4 of 28 (2,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry i haven’t received mine either and it’s been awhile i see all these people on twitter posting there’s and i still don’t got mine tdy what is going on?
Message 5 of 28 (2,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry Missing my makerights
Message 6 of 28 (2,789 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you get them yet?

Message 7 of 28 (2,705 Views)

★★★ Novice

I didn't get mine @EABARRY

Message 8 of 28 (2,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ea I was locked out for a while and couldn’t play it would keep saying unexpected error I had a friend who could play and got them but I don’t if your gonna mess up on it just give them to everyone but BND

Message 9 of 28 (2,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still have not received my make rights after being locked out for over a week. Patiently waited the 48 hours EA said it could take but to no shock I logged on today and didn’t get anything. Wouldn’t be as much of a problem to me if I didn’t then go on social media and find out people who didn’t get locked out at all, received the make rights. Paid $100 for this game and this is what I get back?

Message 10 of 28 (2,400 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help