Losing ranks due to crashing

by NathanielToby

Original Post

Losing ranks due to crashing

★★ Novice

Game is crashing more and more frequently on start up and in live matches. Also, suddenly getting a "please check your internet connection" message, mid-match. Never used to have either of these issues. This would be tolerable, except that i'm losing a level each time this occurs. It is keeping me from ranking up, which is infuriating after putting in so much time, only to have it crash multiple times in a row and lose progress. I have an LG G6 phone.

Message 1 of 6 (1,528 Views)

Re: Losing ranks due to crashing

Community Manager

@NathanielToby Have you done any troubleshooting on your device, cleared the cache, powercycled? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,417 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Thank you for your reply. Yes, I regularly clear caches and power cycle a few times a week. It appears to have no effect. Also, none of my other apps crash, only PvZ Heroes. Never happened with PvZ 1 or 2.

Message 3 of 6 (1,407 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko And what's up with not getting a rank up after winning a match? I can't be the only one having this happen...

Message 4 of 6 (1,404 Views)

★★ Novice

Soooooo.... that's it?

Message 5 of 6 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on my LG G6. Not sure if it is specific to the phone/android OS (v.7.0 Kernel 3.18.31 Build NRD90U). My phone and battery get extremely hot when I run PVZ Heroes for 10 minutes or more and only PVZ causes this issue. The phone then locks up in the app and then spontaneously reboots. I cleared cache, swapped out batteries, reinstalled, etc. No change. 

Message 6 of 6 (1,118 Views)