I lost my account

by 4e9c7viywfel

Original Post

I lost my account

★★★ Newbie

My game ID is already created. Additionally, I haven't used Steam to play in a while. I can log in with a new ID when I start the game. I enter the same ID and password, yet I can request a new one. and I misplaced my ID How do I correct it? I desire my previous ID.

Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)

Re: I lost my account

Community Manager

Hi @4e9c7viywfel,

You mentioned Steam, did you used to play Apex on Steam? 

• Click Log In.
  • Choose the option to sign in using your platform credentials - choose Steam. 
    The login screen text for EA Help is shown, with icon thumbnails for different platforms. Players can sign in by choosing one of the icons, or by entering the email address and password for their EA Account.
  • Fill in the rest of the login details to the best of your ability, in the pop-up.
  • To confirm if your Steam Account is linked to your EA Account, go to the EA Account settings portal and click on Connections. It should be listed there.

_ EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I already have an ID, but it claims I don't have one when I log in. It then permits me to submit an additional request.

Message 3 of 4 (140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since I already have a game ID, why does EA allow me to apply for another one? subsequently declared that the ID is fake. Please check it for me; my in-game name is Noct1sz. Invalid ID.

Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)