Hello

by yumekosan0323

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hello

★★★ Newbie

The thing is. I was really excited for the cross save, so I tried to see if my xbox (old account lvl 500) was linked with the Steam and Google one, but when Cross Save arrived, I noticed that another account I created was linked to my PC account (was lvl  20 maybe). I couldn't unlink and link again so how can I contact EA to fix it? I logged in my xbox account and I linked with steam but now my account is level 6. How can I unlink the lvl 20 account with my main PC account so I can link it with the old one lvl 500? Or how can I contact directly with EA support?

Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hello

Community Manager

Hey @yumekosan0323,

If you had unlinked your old Xbox account from the EA account where that content was originally earned, the progress will be lost.

Progress is stored on the EA account so unlinking a platform from that account will cause your progress to be lost which is why you're seeing your account going back to level 6.

To restore that progress, you would need to re-link the Xbox account to the original EA account. If you're wanting any other platforms to share that progress, that would need to be linked to that same EA account.

Keep in mind that progress cannot be transferred from one EA account to another, so any unlinking you're doing will result in progress being lost.

If you're unable to get any accounts re-linked correctly, you'll need to get in touch with support.

If you create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I want to update my EA Account information, you should be able to get in touch with the support team so they can take a look.  

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hello

Community Manager

Hey @yumekosan0323,

If you had unlinked your old Xbox account from the EA account where that content was originally earned, the progress will be lost.

Progress is stored on the EA account so unlinking a platform from that account will cause your progress to be lost which is why you're seeing your account going back to level 6.

To restore that progress, you would need to re-link the Xbox account to the original EA account. If you're wanting any other platforms to share that progress, that would need to be linked to that same EA account.

Keep in mind that progress cannot be transferred from one EA account to another, so any unlinking you're doing will result in progress being lost.

If you're unable to get any accounts re-linked correctly, you'll need to get in touch with support.

If you create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I want to update my EA Account information, you should be able to get in touch with the support team so they can take a look.  

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)