Got Hacked

by Jul1enK1ng

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Got Hacked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi!

i got banned cuz i got hacked <removed>. someone can help me fix this he changess the email and the password but i can log in with my saved logd, but i can't play i soo pissd off some i need some help with it.

[CM - Edited inappropriate phrase]

Message 1 of 3 (165 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Got Hacked

Community Manager

Hey @Jul1enK1ng,

If your account has been accessed by someone else, I'd go through as many of these security steps as you're currently able. If they were able to update the registered email on the account, that suggests they may also have access to your email account itself, so I'd be sure to update your login information there as well.

The account itself will need to be recovered with our support team if you no longer have access to the current email.

If you create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I need help with my hacked account, you should be able to get in touch with the support team so they can assist further.  
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Jul1enK1ng,

If your account has been accessed by someone else, I'd go through as many of these security steps as you're currently able. If they were able to update the registered email on the account, that suggests they may also have access to your email account itself, so I'd be sure to update your login information there as well.

The account itself will need to be recovered with our support team if you no longer have access to the current email.

If you create a new case here and select Game Support > The EA app > I need help with my hacked account, you should be able to get in touch with the support team so they can assist further.  
Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Jul1enK1ng  @EA_Mako  I bet it is a Russian email.

And also here is a link to contact an EA advisor.

Make sure to provide as much information and evidence of the hack so that they can help you further.

https://help.ea.com/en/help-contact-us/?product=ea-app&platform=&topic=resecure-hacked-account&categ...

Reply if you need any more help or advice.

Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)