EA's rubbish anti-cheat system got me banned, but the real cheaters got away wit

by flaiip

Original Post

EA's rubbish anti-cheat system got me banned, but the real cheaters got away wit

★★★ Newbie

我真的不知道你是如何确定我的帐户在作弊的。完全没有理由。经过 3 次全面调查,我真的不知道你在调查什么。只是简单的一句话就违反了你的用户协议6,你甚至无法提供证据。开什么玩笑。由于这是违规行为,请告诉我出了什么问题。只是系统检测到我的异常吗?经过3次全面调查,我真的不知道你在调查什么。会不会是我的枪太准了?还是我违反了游戏规则?平均一局能杀死一两个人,伤害只有几百点,连KDA也只有可怜的0.99? 我哪里违反了你的规则?我哪里违反了你们的法律?你甚至无法提供证据。我正常玩游戏,你告诉我这是违法的?

你阻止了我的帐户,我可以创建一个新帐户。如果我真的想作弊,我当然可以再次使用它。但我不想。这个帐户是我花时间和情感玩游戏的地方。当这个游戏刚发布时,我打电话给我的朋友一起玩!我有什么理由作弊!如果你确定要永久封禁我的账号,而这种不公平的检测机制让正版作弊软件不受惩罚,却对我们普通玩家打击很大,那么不玩这个游戏也没什么大不了的。

如果我真的违反了你的一条规则,我不想争论。但我确定我没有,所以话虽如此,我希望我会更加努力地保存我的帐户。

Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)

Re: EA's rubbish anti-cheat system got me banned, but the real cheaters got away

Community Manager

Hello @flaiip,

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

I'm locking this for topic now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support

In case of banned account, please reach out directly to our Terms of Service team.

Thanks!

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)