Deal with your apex hackers please?

by Twisticutioner

Original Post

Re: Deal with your apex hackers please?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@AmericanRick wrote:

Thanks for banning 16k cheaters. All 16k just remade another free account and continued on. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Game-Updates/Respawn-Check-In-3-8-2019/m-p/7653687#M17

Ones the cheat has been detected you get banned again in a short time

Message 11 of 21 (1,062 Views)

★★ Novice

still they come back dont they

Message 12 of 21 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Novice

Too many cheats in this game

Message 13 of 21 (912 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

starting to play versus cheaters almost every match.............if they don't to something about that soon i will quit playing............pub g is much better optimized now and  is not so full of hackers

Message 14 of 21 (723 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tried to just go on to play a couple of games and died to hackers twice in a row.  Stuck around long enough to watch their perfect tracking with or without line of sight.  I don't understand how this might ever be stopped on a free game, but it's not worth the headache to me.

Message 15 of 21 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I play on pc and I love this game a lot. But the game is only enjoyable for a day or so after a anticheat update. I absolutely hate to say it but I'm going to have to give up on this game. It's completely unplayable now. Over half the player base is cheating and it's completely obvious, I expected more from a AAA studio. I hope one day I can return and their be no cheaters. But I'm losing all hope. Really upsetting. I wanted to buy battle pass too but there's no point since it's just a cheater fest. Im not dropping a dime on this game now. I bought a $2500 computer just for this game too. It's really depressing that cheaters can ruin something like this so fast and the devs can't fix it for good. I know they are doing they're best though. It's sad to see such a good game get swept away Frown
Message 16 of 21 (623 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was curious if PUBG was full of cheaters or not. Think I'm going to buy it. Apex has gotten completely unplayable now with over half the online players running some sort of cheat. I'm over it. Done. I quit. And will only come back once I know for sure it's playable again. Bcuz now it's only fun a very short time after an anticheat update. And Ring of Elysium is full of cheaters but not as bad as Apex. Both unplayable. Hopefully Apex doesn't turn into the next H1Z1 and become nothing but a good memory.
Message 17 of 21 (620 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They just make another account no matter how many times EA/Respawn bans them. The hardware bans aren't scaring them off either. They just spoof another ID up like it's nothing. The only thing I personally think is going to work is some kind of legal action needs to take place. Until it's resolved I'm not dropping a dime or any more time in this. I'm sorry and I know it's not your fault but from the honest consumers point of view it's not worth they're time. Especially when they work all day and want to come home an play an honest game then repeatedly die from some guy who can see where they are through walls then not miss a bullet. I've done my fair share of reporting but I'm done. I'm frustrated and it's becoming unhealthy.
Message 18 of 21 (614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I wish I could say I have only ran into a few hackers playing this game. Even on Xbox, hackers have taken over every multiplayer game. Evidence by just looking at the leaderboards in any multiplayer game. I have ran across players shooting through solid walls, to being killed instantly with a single shot from a p2020, while my teammates are up, to even players moving at extreme speeds then normal. As I post this, I have sent several video clips to Xbox showing the modders. I enjoy Apex Legends, and it's a very addicting game, but the shear amount of hackers is making it hard to keep the game on my hard drive. I think it needs to be as it use to be, and anyone found hacking, should get an I.P ban. Keep them from ever getting back on. 

Message 19 of 21 (518 Views)

Anonymous

recoil can be reduced  with mouse sensitivity on each scope  ..there's  not excuse

Message 20 of 21 (447 Views)