Re: Chevrolet Colorado Livery Glitch

by VortexxGaming16

Original Post

Chevrolet Colorado Livery Glitch

★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Discs and round shapes the colour of the cars paint, cover up the livery of the car.
What car were you using? Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (2017)
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Maori Venture Heat Level 3 Event (But this was done in the McLaren F1)
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I first encountered the bug when I removed all body modifications for the Colorado, the Colorado had quite a significant amount of body modifications at the time.
What happens when the bug occurs? Discs and round shapes, that are the colour of the car, cover up decals. Its a persistent bug, but changes how much of the car it covers up everytime you load the car in (swaping to the car). For example, it may only affect decals on the windows or it may affect only the right hand side.
What do you expect to see? Expecting the livery not to be covered up (obviously)

The second screenshot shows what happens when you move up to the "top/roof" section of the livery editor, the discs and shapes light up briefly, as if it is part of that livery area.

Ever since ive encountered the bug i've tried:

Removing and reapplying the livery

Quiting Lobby and playing again,

Quiting the game and restarting,

Selling the car, and rebuying it

And playing with body modifcations on the car

This affects every livery including community ones.

Message 1 of 4 (1,602 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm playing on Xbox One and I get a similar glitch.

From what I've tried, this glitch occurs randomly when you try to apply vinyl to the top of the body.

And if this glitch occurs, it seems that once you select the body customization menu and reset all customizations except for the wheels, this glitch can be recovered and you can get the correct wrap.

df3a408a-4b8b-4ceb-8930-d80c74affb98.PNG

There is also another glitch in the Colorado.
From near the center of the rear fender, the vinyl cannot be moved any further to the rear of the vehicle. (e.g. vinyl position 410px, -86px)

81cb7588-5643-45eb-93b2-14173b9f4e58.PNG

Message 2 of 4 (1,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I guess it’s asking a lot from EA to fix a vinyl issue on one truck, on top of being a down right slow vehicle even after an engine swap. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just started having this same issue its seriously annoying i cant dec out my chevy truck. Come on EA

Message 4 of 4 (858 Views)