by SMOKINPERRY777

Original Post

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

★ Apprentice

Same problem for me

Message 11 of 141 (3,191 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Another update for Madden 19 and still can't fix compare stats issue. All EA cares about is $$$ from MUT. I'm giving up on Madden.

Message 12 of 141 (3,165 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh and 1 more thing I was ranked in top 1000 players now im not ranked anymore because of people disconnecting. This is a problem every single year and it ruins the game for people. EA your sorry but needs new employees!!!!!!

Message 13 of 141 (3,164 Views)

★ Apprentice
I’m starting to totally agree
Message 14 of 141 (3,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think I hate this game.  

Message 15 of 141 (3,070 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have this exact same issue! I know it’s not the biggest of deals but with the online competitive spirit, this urges more people to play simply because we a;l want to be the best.

EA, fix this!!!!!
Message 16 of 141 (3,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same durn issue, It's frustrating I'm in the top 800 and would like to know how good or not so good my oppopnets are!!!!!! Fixxxxx

Message 17 of 141 (3,042 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ditto.  Come on EA can't be that hard.   If you have the title there it can't be hard just to code it all in.  

Message 18 of 141 (3,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue as well. I only play online so to have this major component missing really takes away from the game. EA needs to get it together. 

Message 19 of 141 (3,001 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem for me with M19.  Can’t compare stats, can’t see players met ( so can’t send messages except to existing fiends), can’t send friend requests. Also at end of h2h game, many of th best plays have no playback. WTF EA.

Message 20 of 141 (2,950 Views)