Battlefront 2 extremely slow loading times

by AngelCraftMC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 extremely slow loading times

★★ Novice

Hi there. A friend of mine recently got Battlefront 2, but he has been having some issues. When he launches the game, it can take over 5 minutes for it to load up, which is odd, as my game only takes 1 minute at most. Second, when he gets into the menu, it is extremely laggy and he is unable to move his mouse. He tried disabling all overlays, but this did absolutely nothing.

Please let me know what can be done to fix these issues, thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,581 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront 2 extremely slow loading times

Hero

That report shows that CPU AMD graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3060 are being used. For troubleshooting, try running with just one of them.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,475 Views)

All Replies

Hero

What platform? If PC, post a DXDIAG report, as someone may spot something.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 4 (1,534 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is the DXDIAG report attached to this comment. Also, he just reset his computer, so he is gonna try and open the game again and see if it works well this time.

Message 3 of 4 (1,512 Views)

Hero

That report shows that CPU AMD graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3060 are being used. For troubleshooting, try running with just one of them.

Message 4 of 4 (1,476 Views)