Apex Legends Stuck at loading screen

by DaZingi69

Original Post

Apex Legends Stuck at loading screen

★★★★★ Newbie

for god sake it's been 20 days and the problem still there I've tried everything I tried
1)reinstalling the game
2)verify integrity of game files on steam
3)repair EasyAntiCheat
4)change steam account
5)VPN/DNS
6)all USB ports are empty
7)4g/ Wi-Fi
8)download the game on EA Play
9)creating a new EA account and start new game with it
10)reset my windows
11)restore a restore point on windows
and nothing worked!!!

Message 1 of 5 (2,978 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Stuck at loading screen

★★★★ Novice
@DaZingi69 Hi Dazingi69, Im not promising anything but i know when loading up it usually downloads the textures/shaders cache, Could you check that your SSD/HDD has enough space to do so. And that your folder has atleast 20-30 Gigabytes of space left for any temporary files that arent being downloaded due to size. I cant say ive encountered this era but i understand it would be really frustrating. Seeing as your playing on PC, are you having similar issues on other games or just Apex?
Message 2 of 5 (2,935 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have around 400GB free on my ssd and all my games are working correctly it's just apex Frown

Message 3 of 5 (2,896 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you tried running the Game as an administrator?

The last thing i can think of -

Step 1: Go to the installation folder of your Apex Legends to find the file named r5apex.exe and open its Properties.

Step 2: Under the Compatibility tab, check both Run this program in compatibility mode for and Run this program as an administrator options, and save settings.

Step 3: Launch Apex Legends and wait for the Continue button appears on the screen.

Step 4: At the bottom of the screen, click the Data Center option and then choose another suitable server. Here, Belgium 1, Belgium 3, and Sydney servers are recommended.

Message 4 of 5 (2,876 Views)

★★★★ Novice

does nothing still stuck

Message 5 of 5 (1,003 Views)