Account is ineligible

by untappedfusion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account is ineligible

★ Novice

I was excited for season 5 of apex legends and when i launched it day 1 it got a pop up saying my account is invalid. So when i tried to go to ea.com and sign in with my xbox info it said my account is ineligible. Anybody got any info on this or on how to fix it? I havent played a single game of apex since season 5 dropped. Im on xbox btw.

Message 1 of 4 (879 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account is ineligible

★★★ Guide

Hey @untappedfusion ,

I’m sorry to see that you’re having the issue with login into your EA account. Could you please try to reset your password for EA account on origin.com. If this doesn’t work, it’s probably because you’ve tried to reset it too many times and too fast. In this case please wait 90 minutes and try again.

Let me know if it will work for you. If not, please contact EA HELP for some more help.

Cheers

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (826 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Hey @untappedfusion ,

I’m sorry to see that you’re having the issue with login into your EA account. Could you please try to reset your password for EA account on origin.com. If this doesn’t work, it’s probably because you’ve tried to reset it too many times and too fast. In this case please wait 90 minutes and try again.

Let me know if it will work for you. If not, please contact EA HELP for some more help.

Cheers

Message 2 of 4 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues on Xbox I've changed my password and waited an entire day and still can't play any EA games online nor can I log into my EA account using  my Xbox credentials

Message 3 of 4 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on the same boat did you find a solution ?

Message 4 of 4 (366 Views)