About most players in Asia cant open the game after the 7/28 update patch

by aq114c7uhl

Original Post

About most players in Asia cant open the game after the 7/28 update patch

★★ Novice

Hello, because of the update patch on 7/28, some players in Asia have been unable to enter the game. After easyanticheat, the game has no response and crashes automatically. This phenomenon has existed since the patch update. I hope you can Pay attention to this problem, this is a serious problem, some players can't even enter the game for almost a week, I hope the official technical personnel can give me a response, we have to play apex, not delete the driver or other methods, although it is still useless

Message 1 of 7 (322 Views)

Re: About most players in Asia cant open the game after the 7/28 update patch

★★ Novice
@aq114c7uhl We have tried many methods, including deleting the driver or changing the system time, so I hope you can update the patch or other methods to help us solve this problem, before this patch, there are not so many players who can't play apex, thanks
Message 2 of 7 (318 Views)

Champion

@aq114c7uhl 

So far there hasn't been an official response, so yeah hopefully we can get one soon.

Though as far I'm aware, this update was reverted so the issue should be gone?

IIRC, it affects all unverified drivers, this could also mean bluetooth drivers and so forth.

Now if you've really tried all the solutions they've posted on reddit and discord or wherver, then we'll have to wait for a solution.

Message 3 of 7 (259 Views)

★★ Novice
@XHelperZ Has this update been resumed? I will find time to try it again. thanks for your reply.What puzzles me is that the ea official is silent and incompetent about this matter.
Message 4 of 7 (239 Views)

Champion

@aq114c7uhl I haven't really gotten any new information on the situation, it's possible they never reverted the update to begin with.

So far I haven't seen a major dip in players since the release of this update, so the issue might be on such a small scale that they haven't prioritized this as urgent.

Of course we're seeing a lot of posts regarding this issue, though we mostly see them because we're looking for them.

Message 5 of 7 (220 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's not just an Asia problem, it's a global problem and they're not acknowledging that it's an issue, they're just going through the usual responses. How hard is it to acknowledge that the patch borked the system and that they don't know what's causing it, or a rough timeframe for when a patch hotfix will be rolled out to resolve this?

Message 6 of 7 (202 Views)

★★ Apprentice

they just robbed us man. bought bp etc and cant even play anymore and they haven't said anything. robbed by a billion dollar company... warzone 2 cant come fast enough 

Message 7 of 7 (191 Views)