Why I can't use the disk Sims 3?

by CarolJBowie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why I can't use the disk Sims 3?

★★★ Newbie

I have the Sims 3 - Ambitions and apart The Sims 3: are two different disks. I can't use The Sims 3 disc platform because immediately asked me for the Sims Ambitions disc. please help me

Message 1 of 4 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why I can't use the disk Sims 3?

Hero (Retired)

since ambitions is the last game you installed this is the disc the game needs to play for example if the next game you install is generations then the game needs that disc to play the game always asks for the newest disc which in your case is ambitions

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (202 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

since ambitions is the last game you installed this is the disc the game needs to play for example if the next game you install is generations then the game needs that disc to play the game always asks for the newest disc which in your case is ambitions

Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I understand,  you mean that I can't go back

Message 3 of 4 (189 Views)

Hero (Retired)

go back ? you mean to the sims 3 base game ?

the way it works is you install the sims 3 base game all your stuff is installed then when you installed the ambitions expansion pack all the stuff installed from that whch means when you play the game with ambitions expansion pack all your stuff from the sims 3 and ambitions is there for you to use and play

Message 4 of 4 (182 Views)