Some issues after the Sims Sessions Update 06/2021

by troshalom

Original Post

Some issues after the Sims Sessions Update 06/2021

★★★ Guide

Some interesting issues after the latest update and sims sessions.

1. No door to knock on for the Jang's apt. in San MyShuno

aptissue.png

In this picture the resident toddler entered through the door that is not there that my Sim could not knock on. Those toddlers in the picture are her other children.

2. Toddler's are still hanging out outside the apt/home when sims come to visit regardless of the time. So the fix that a toddler would be indoors reverted back to the original issue.

3. Sims show up naked or topless at the Summer Sessions. The first naked sims had the normal bars covering his body and he quickly changed into concert gear. The second session, this sim, who is an alien born through abduction, showed up topless with no bars covering her. And all the sims reacted to her through all three sets and even when she played the piano after the sets.

topless.png

topless2.png

4. Plants are reverting to mounds and losing their harvestable when watered. I noticed this at the science lab. When the gardener watered at my sims home no issues. Only when my active sim watered.

5. Sims still cannot rummage trash

notrash 06-29-2021.png

Not playing with mods. My mods folder is empty. I don't plan to put any mods back into my game until after Cottage Living drops and modders have updated their mods, so not until August or September.

Message 1 of 1 (231 Views)