Sims

by SinisterPowers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims

★★★ Newbie

I bought a Sims 3 Expansion Pack called University Life. I Inserted the disc and installed it. When I go to the laucher its checked off under Active. The loading screen is there and it says University Life. But when I get to the actually game and start playing all it is is sims 3? Am I doing something wrong do I have to activate it in the game or something? Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (151 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims

★★★ Newbie

Sorry forgot to say that I have the extras including clothes I just dont know who I start being at the college/University..

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (149 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Sorry forgot to say that I have the extras including clothes I just dont know who I start being at the college/University..

Message 2 of 4 (150 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SinisterPowers 

if the pack installed properly and you see the content then all is well Uni is a sub hood i.e. sims travel there a NPC dressed as a Llama  comes to your lot and leaves a bucket save your game before using the bucket click on the bucket take aptitude test  do the test get the results then use a sim phone or computer enroll to uni  select which sim/s to go what course to do and one or two semester a van comes along and off you go

Message 3 of 4 (130 Views)

Hero (Retired)

p.s.

you can also buy the bucket in build/buy mode and place on the lot yourself and take the test

Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)