Re: Sims 4 won't play after installing on Origin? (Other games fine)

by vtomango

Original Post

Sims 4 won't play after installing on Origin? (Other games fine)

★★★ Newbie
Hi I'm getting no where trying to install The Sims 4, i have installed uninstalled and reinstalled the game and Origin several times but when you click play it says technical issues and will notify with a solution. i have deleted folders from directory folders including cashe and temo files. by uninstalling origin ive had to reinstall other games too and they all reinstall no issue (including The Witcher WH and Dragon Age inquisition so specs are not the issue) can I actually get the game deleted and re added to my own Origin games (as if I've just bought it?) or get a physical copy.

Seems like the error is in the download bu either way I'm out of ideas and very frustrated with it now.

thanks for any help

MG303
Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Re: Sims 4 won't play after installing on Origin? (Other games fine)

★ Novice

Try uninstalling origin.

If that doesn't work, can you tell me what kind of computer you have? (PC/Mac)

2nd, Do you have any viruses on your computer? If you dont know, download an anti virus software. You should have this at all times installed and updated. Some anti viral soft wares are actually viruses in disguise so I recommend Windows Defender or Norton security. Run a virus check and if you have bad results, remove the viruses immediately.

3rd, is your computer old? how old is it and what has it been through?

If none of these things are a problem contact EA support and make sure they fix it for you.

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)