Giant black and white rectangles taking over my worlds

by gabbithompson

Original Post

Giant black and white rectangles taking over my worlds

★★★ Newbie

Hello !!

For a while now I have been experiencing these huge white rectangles that sometimes appear vertically when rotating the camera on a lot, it seems to be only in certain places/angles on certain lots, even if the lot is empty. Pics attached for clarity

I have also noticed on occasion a black sky and a similar black rectangle that appears in the same fashion but horizontally across the map about 2 thirds the way up the screen, but you can rotate around it in the same way, will attach pics in next post.

I do have mods installed (over 10gb) and it doesn't happen on my laptop save with no cc so I'm wondering if it is a mod causing this if anyone knows what it could possibly be ?? 
I'm having scary visions of exploring Sulani and this huge box coming to destroying all the views !!! Please help !!!

Thanks very much !!!

Message 1 of 5 (494 Views)

Re: Giant black and white rectangles taking over my worlds

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@gabbithompsonin order to help they are going to need your computer specs, and know which version you have. *Edited to remove other issue which was not the same (sorry, the pics didn't load for me).

Message 2 of 5 (459 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gabbithompson 

Please see this link for help with Mods and CC.
https://levelskip.com/simulation/Sims-4-Mods-Installation-How-Troubleshooting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 5 (454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I attached my specs to this post !!

My game is up to date and I have all expansions installed and about 2 thirds of the stuff/game packs
I was hoping the problem wouldn't persist in the new world but it's very much still running rife Frown
Hope everyone else that got the pack is enjoying it and thanks for the replies !!!

Message 4 of 5 (426 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gabbithompson 

Did you remove your Mods and CC as outlined in the article?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (409 Views)