CC not showing in buy/build after update (TRIED A LOT ALREADY)

by Speedtsberg1992

Original Post

CC not showing in buy/build after update (TRIED A LOT ALREADY)

★★★ Newbie

Hello

Please read everything before you suggest a solution Standard smile

So I've downloaded a bunch of mods and CC for the Sims 4, and it was all working perfectly.
Then the update came, and suddenly the CC wasnt showing in buy/build mode in game anymore. The CC i already used in my house is still there though. And I can search for the CC in the buy/build modes searchbar, for example: "Lyne tall window", and the name shows in suggestions, but still doesnt appear in the buy coloumn.

The mods are still working fine.

I ready tried:

- Checking the "Enable custom content and mods" and "Allow script mods" in other settings. (they were already checked though) And yes I did restart the game after.
- Removing the CC from the mods folder, then starting the game, quitting and then putting the CC back in the mods folder. 
- Checking if CC needed updating
- Downloaded new CC content to see if that would show, and it didnt.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5 (568 Views)

Re: CC not showing in buy/build after update (TRIED A LOT ALREADY)

@Speedtsberg1992

Are you using TwistedMexi's Better BuildBuy Mod?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 5 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I am. And I was just now told in another forum that I should try and delete it because it could result in hiding my CC, if BB/B mod wasnt installed correctly.

So I did that and cleared out my cache, but the problem persists.

Any idea what im doing wrong?

Message 3 of 5 (528 Views)

@Speedtsberg1992

Yeah, it'd definitely a setting within the Mod. TM updated it a couple of days ago so make sure you have the updated version and follow the installation instructions. If you're stuck he has a Discord server you can join, it's really helpful Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 5 (521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem, I have deleted anything that was at risk to my mods and I still can’t use them. My create a sim content is still working and am able to use but not a single thing in build mode is showing up. It’s not due to something I’ve downloaded because it stopped working when I deleted a cache file. I didn’t try to download any new content or anything it was when I deleted a file. I have tried absolutely everything to try and get it back and is still not working. I don’t think it has anything due to the mod file as my cas content is still working so I am really stuck. I’m not worried about my old build content coming back I just want to be able to download new stuff at least. Please please please could someone help me 

Message 5 of 5 (463 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help