Sims 4 ps4 cats&dogs not working

by TriptychAngel

Original Post

Sims 4 ps4 cats&dogs not working

★ Novice

We have been using the cats and dogs bundle ps4 sims 4 disc with no issues for 2 years. We got a new ps4 and transfered all data to the new one and now for some reason the cats and dogs DLC isn't active on the game. It doesn't elven show as a available pack on the start up screen under "your collection". I've looked EVERYWHERE online and can't find a solution. When I go to storage and click on sims 4 and view add ons the cats and dogs dlc is there but instead of the normal sims image it's a white question mark. We didn't switch regions. We've uninstalled the game and reinstalled 4+ times. The dlc is supposed to be downloaded from the disc. We're using the same psn account and EA account. I don't understand what's going on. Please dont auto reply with the generic support threads I've read them all believe me. Help pls

Message 1 of 5 (589 Views)

Re: Sims 4 ps4 cats&dogs not working

Hero (Retired)

@TriptychAngel Another poster just put up a screenshot and they also did not have a Cats and Dogs pack on their start screen. Can you post a screenshot? 

I don't know what troubleshooting you have done. A help thread for common DLC issues is here [Read First]FAQ - Sims 4 Console DLC Issues. That thread covers everything including restoring licenses, and making sure your device is set to primary.

Does the new device have a hard drive to install the disc version of your DLC? 

When you uninstalled, did you remove all the DLC packs and reinstall those as well?

Message 2 of 5 (567 Views)

★ Novice
  • I've done the licensing thing. I've activate the ps4 as the primary, I've deactivated it and reactivated it. 

I've attached to images 

Message 3 of 5 (545 Views)

★ Novice

Also, I've tried every single trouble shooting option on that list. Nothing has worked. 

Message 4 of 5 (536 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@TriptychAngel Thank you for the screenshots, you are the second person to post the missing pets icon on the home screen.

I don't think there is anything you can do troubleshooting wise at this time. I'll flag your post for a further look and hopefully we can get some answers for you.
Message 5 of 5 (519 Views)