Sims 4 on console not working

by keiwi11

Original Post

Sims 4 on console not working

★ Novice

the sims 4 on my xbox is not working. my game will not save, and the main menu is messed up. there is only the change profile option in the main menu, and when i press the play button it brings me to create a sim instead of manage worlds. i've unplugged my xbox and plugged it back in, i've cleared local save games, and i've reset my game. nothing works. 

Message 1 of 3 (296 Views)

Re: Sims 4 on console not working

★★ Novice
@keiwi11 This been happening to me for weeks. I stop playing because before getting the damn error 22 it deleted 3 of my long time saved worlds. And i did everything people seem to say to do. And still nothing. It is so frustrating. Hopefully they fix this issue soon. Cause all i see them post and talk about is the new packs that they are working on. I’m honestly feeling that they ignoring us consoles users.
Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

Re: Sims 4 on console not working

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I do feel like they are kinda ignoring us. they only talk about the new packs and the bug fixes for pc. I can't access any of my saves, so I lost everything. and it still doesn't save so I guess that doesn't matter. I've stopped playing, for now, it's too frustrating. I fixed it for a couple of minutes once and it was working fine, but then it just went back to glitching. it sucks, I payed so much for this game and I can't even play. 

Message 3 of 3 (208 Views)