Madden Mobile Thanksgiving Stadium issue

by SniperStorm2220

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Mobile Thanksgiving Stadium issue

★★★★★ Newbie
The Madden Feast live events are going on right now and there are achievements you can complete to get the Thanksgiving Stadium. I completed all the tiers and the last one is to get a feastmaster to 94 overall. I have the Deion Sanders stage 1 and I upgraded him to 95 overall and still haven’t received the Thanksgiving stadium. I am a loyal Madden player who always loves what you guys do, and I would appreciate it if we could sort this out cause I spent 900,000 coins buying players to upgrade him. I hope we could find a solution to this problem, thanks!
Message 1 of 3 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden Mobile Thanksgiving Stadium issue

★★ Apprentice

You needed to complete the stage III set of one of the masters to get the stadium.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (452 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

You needed to complete the stage III set of one of the masters to get the stadium.

Message 2 of 3 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Really? Ugh! This sucks! I got rid of all my Thanksgiving stuff because I thought it was a problem with the game! Well, now I spent 900,000 coins for nothing, I can't get the stadium or my coins back. Now, I kind of want to quit the game cause that grind was such a waste! Anyway, thanks for helping me with the answer, I hope you have a great day, and you get 5 stars for this. Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (376 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More