DE can’t move following snap

by cottusasper

Original Post

DE can’t move following snap

★ Apprentice

In the Masters Series event where you have to prevent 2 TDs while controlling the DE, this DE cannot move after the ball is snapped. 

this event has always been like this for me, so going back months. I can move the DE prior to the snap, but once the ball is snapped I cannot move him at all. 

E118325C-0547-4975-BCB5-61094B2EA58A.jpeg
Message 1 of 5 (514 Views)

Re: DE can’t move following snap

Champion
@cottusasper Has he failed the drug test??? Lol

Try keep moving him prior to snap and see if he’ll continue to move? When I play that game it doesn’t matter if you move him or not because their AI takes over and I win every time just watching the plays and not even touching the screen. I found out their AI will take over and play for you on any defensive game by you doing actually nothing, especially in Madden Today games! Try it and tell me if it works for you?
Message 2 of 5 (510 Views)

★ Apprentice

AI does not take over. He just stands there. If I move him continuously until the very snap of the ball, sometimes he keeps moving in that particular direction, but I can’t control him still. 

This is an easy event where my other two D players generally stop their RB, so I’m not losing out on anything, yet. But seems strange to have an event where you can’t even do anything. 

Message 3 of 5 (505 Views)

Community Manager
@cottusasper The team is aware of this.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (454 Views)

Champion
@cottusasper It never comes into play on my games anyway so the DE isn’t needed to win for me!
Message 5 of 5 (350 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More