Re: Make your enviros work for you

by patdk75

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Make your enviros work for you

★★ Pro
Some environments that give nice bonus can turn into a bad idea very quickly if you don't play your cards right.
Even the medulla nebula with brain vendor can turn into a one turn bonus and then you are stuck with the vendor just sitting there because most of the plant heroes (that I have played in that situation) usually just take the damage from the vendor or throw a true blocker there
I find that using zombies with hunt like the dog walker and the terminator, or the bounty hunter. Also a zombie like energy drink zombie that moves in there's an open lane
Another nice option is interdimensional zombie because if you play another science card after he gives you 3brains from nebula, he will give you another 3.

On the topic of interdimensional zombie and environments, my favourite combo with him is with the transformation station.
Even just as a pair they work good....interdimensional zombie(I will refer to as IZ from here on) will turn into a 3brain cost zombie and if he survived the battle he heals as he turns into a 4brain zombie. This actually works great in some cases I have taken IZ from himself turned all the way to knight of unliving dead!
What works great for a deck I think is neutron imps and the IZs cuz I'm pretty sure that like me most players have zombies that they have for a purpose and putting a transformation station down for a bonus attack is good and all, but then what? This is one of the best ways to use IZ because while neutron bonus attacks the transformation station is fairly cheap at 2cost...
Not as though any of this is new, but there's always that one person who has an epiphany reading this or that and comes up with similar but instead in their own style.
Sorry for the tough read anyone who read this all I need to work on puncuation...
Message 1 of 2 (716 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro
Here's an example of the Interdimensional Zombie and Transformation Station that just happened in my game.
ID turns into garbage can zombie which is cool because he lives for sure.
Start of turn 4 he turns into Cosmic Yeti and conjures a +1/+1 Space Cowboy!
Only negative about this outcome is the yeti now becomes mine because he bounces at end of turn.
But I have to say I took that space cowboy and won the game before the yeti even got back in the game!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (743 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
Here's an example of the Interdimensional Zombie and Transformation Station that just happened in my game.
ID turns into garbage can zombie which is cool because he lives for sure.
Start of turn 4 he turns into Cosmic Yeti and conjures a +1/+1 Space Cowboy!
Only negative about this outcome is the yeti now becomes mine because he bounces at end of turn.
But I have to say I took that space cowboy and won the game before the yeti even got back in the game!
Message 2 of 2 (744 Views)