Can't login to Spore or find it on my EA account

by prismheretic

Original Post

Can't login to Spore or find it on my EA account

★★★ Newbie

I own and used to play Spore on my steam account, I also have Spore Galactic Adventures but never got around to playing it.
I can't play Spore at all anymore I've noticed as it won't let me log in to my EA account when I load up the game. I keep getting the same error message; "Loging Failed. There was an error connecting to the Spore servers. Your computer may be offline or your internet connection may be having problems. Check you connection or visit Spore.com for additional assistance or server status."

I have just downloaded and logged into the EA app but it doesn't show the games in my account. Nor can I find my CD keys for the games on my steam account anymore. How can this be fixed?

Message 1 of 2 (533 Views)

Re: Can't login to Spore or find it on my EA account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, @prismheretic 

1) Looks like, right now, Spore servers are unavailable, so you can't connect to them anyway.

2) Have you connected to the game servers before (do you have an account in spore.com)? If not, you can contact EA game advisors via live chat about your issue. You can try this route: Spore - Creature Creator | PC | Manage my account | Can't log in | Live Chat.

Before chatting with EA stuff, you need to prepare some proofs of your purchase in advance (https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/).

I think you should wait until spore.com is up again. After that, you can contact the game advisors for further information.

Message 2 of 2 (500 Views)