Trouble connecting to the server...

by song032005

Original Post

Trouble connecting to the server...

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Im using a Fire 7th Generation tablet and for some reason today, with an almost empty external SD mini card, I keep getting a message saying "Something truly epic awaits! To gain access to new buildings, connect to the internet and restart the game to download missing content." but my game has all the updates. Im looking on the list of apps that need updates and simcity is not one of them. i go to the app store and it says open. I am also connected to the internet, even reset the modem to make sure and this message keeps showing up every time i try loading the game.

Is there a problem on your end?

I cant even tell you how many times i have had to uninstall and reinstall this app on this device for one reason or another, and every time i do, i have to go thru that annoying tutorial. I really rather not have to do it again. Cant you put in a facebook sign on at the start of it as an option so i dont have to do this tutorial over and over and over again? 

The current version i have is 1.21.3.78534

Any help or info on this matter would greatly be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (432 Views)

Re: Trouble connecting to the server...

★★ Apprentice
connection to the server issue is resolved.... just to address the restart/reinstall issue mentioned would be great!
Message 2 of 2 (415 Views)