I can't find my club

by chkrx5m89ezf

Original Post

I can't find my club

★★★ Newbie

Our member left our club, but not through his fault. The system kicked him out of the club when he was buying war cards. He can't find our club and log back in. I can't even send him an invitation. Can you help us?

Message 1 of 2 (656 Views)

Re: I can't find my club

Community Manager

Hi @chkrx5m89ezf

I'm sorry, we wouldn't be able to help with this here on Answers HQ, aside from recommending the steps you've already tried together.

The live support team for SimCity BuildIt may be able to help if he reaches out to them directly. The advise in these two guides will help him with that: 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (636 Views)