Find a new Club, find new members

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Find a new Club, find new members

★★★ Newbie

Please come join our new club DE BELLO ALIANCE #DRCMSK

We just started a new club as the president from our old one didn't play anymore. We are English speaking, most from North America. We want to concentrate on wars to get back up to Arena 6, like we were in our old club, but we need more members please! We are looking for players who play every day and who participate in wars and trade.

Club info:

Name: De Bello Aliance

Tag: #DRCMSK

Level required: Lvl 18

Language: English

Message 801 of 873 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We need more players for war! 

Club name: Made in Québec 

Club id: #TKMSNK

Message 802 of 873 (1,102 Views)

SIMCITY: Need new members that are active during wars

★★★ Newbie

We need more members that participate in wars!

Join us! 

Club name: Made in Québec (#TKMSNK)

Message 803 of 873 (1,090 Views)

Re: SIMCITY: Need new members that are active during wars

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Are you tired of being in a club that is not active? Maybe you need a club where teamwork and supporting each other is a priority.

Our club is your solution.

We are interested in new members who are active players and are great team players. We believe in long term planning and playing, and teamwork above all else. Most of our members have been in the club for years and new members are constantly surprised at how quickly their city can grow following our guidance. 

Interested? Find us today!

CoM Team - 35K/wk min

#HQFBSM

Curious but need more info? Read our club rules here.

Message 804 of 873 (973 Views)

★ Expert

@EA_Lanna  Good morning. Would you please ask someone to re-pin the thread “Find a new club, find new members” so this thread remains readily available so new folks can easily have access to search for a club and existing clubs will know where to post when recruiting new members?

Thanks.

Message 805 of 873 (869 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @PinnacleValley, this thread is readily available and highlighted through the pinned SimCity BuildIT - Social Corner thread as well as the Looking for neighbours? thread. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 806 of 873 (867 Views)

★ Expert

@EA_Lanna Thanks for sharing, this is the first I’ve heard of this which Is on me, but I read everyday and normally pay reasonable attention...I tend to think there should be a a natural continuation of that section within this forum and not make it more difficult for folks to find - which simply was the case when the thread was attached, but that’s EA and their contractor’s decision. Thanks.

Message 807 of 873 (835 Views)

Join “Active, but Part Time” team

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, we love Sim City and we are part time players. We love club war and hope to have similar players joining us so we can have enough members to participant in club war. Search for “Active, but Part Time” team. Looking forward to hearing from you. M

Message 808 of 873 (1,382 Views)

We need members for our club

★★★ Newbie

Hi y’all We need people for our club, the requirements are simple the most important one is to be active on the game, and be collaborative between club members the club ID is #HPKTGM

Message 809 of 873 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi we’re trying to get people on our club, we help each other’s out, the id# is HPKTGM

Message 810 of 873 (1,346 Views)