Original Post

Re: Epic buildings no longer giving tokens or called epic since latest update

★★★ Newbie

Hi

Same for me

It's a hold up from EA

I stop paying this game, as long as I dont recover my epic buildings

Message 21 of 44 (1,384 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4nagreed. Please return the token generating e

★ Novice

Agreed. Please return the token generating epic buildings. Very frustrating.

Message 22 of 44 (1,440 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4nagreed. Please return the token generating e

★★ Guide

Just received a reply from EA that said they are working on making the epic buildings come back.

Got the same message in-game.

Still, I wonder why there are major bugs everytime there are new major updates.

Message 23 of 44 (1,340 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I guess the "gift" of the 10 gold speed up tokens was an acknowledgement that the issues are pretty bad.

Message 24 of 44 (1,297 Views)

Epic building not giving tokens

★★★ Newbie

The game was recently updated to allow epic Buildings in regions and collect more than 5 speed up tokens, however after this update I completed an epic project and earned gold, but a day later it is saying I have 0 epic buildings . Before this last epic project I had 6 bronze, 3 silver, and 1 gold building, then completed the second gold with the higher 200 point requirement. Now, they aren't producing Tokens yet still look like epic buildings, but when I hold down on any residential buildings to see the stats, it says 0 epic buildings??? Is this a bug? Will my buildings come back?

Message 25 of 44 (1,159 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4

★★★ Newbie

I notice that none of my buildings have produced speed up tokens since this latest update - is that meant to happen? Where do I get speed up tokens from now?

Message 26 of 44 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just finished an epic building post upgrade. It did not give me a token and it is not calling itself epic. This bug is horrible. Anybody from EA reading these?

Message 27 of 44 (1,271 Views)

EA app Team
Hey everyone,

I've merged some comments into a single thread to let you all know Epic Projects and Speed-Up token parts are not available right now. We are working to bring them back as soon as possible, but that's why you are getting new tokens from your Epic buildings right now.

I'll post any updates here.
Thanks,
-Mai
Message 28 of 44 (1,286 Views)

Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and now the tockens aren’t showing up at all after 24 hours.  I need real compensation if I’m going to keep playing this game. 

Message 29 of 44 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has the issue been fixed? I have not received any tokens and the buildings are still not producing.

Message 30 of 44 (1,237 Views)